WITH FAITH IN GOD, IT WILL HAPPEN.
(YOU WILL NOT KNOW HOW GOD CAN SURPRISE YOU)
Truly 2017 is my year. From January up to now, I entered lots of new doors. I was able to experience things that I wrote on my journal which is the 2017 goals. I'm so blessed re-reading it because I accomplished some from it. With faithfulness in God, I made those.
First of all, I got my new phone (kinda my dream phone last year). My mommy let me have this maybe because I somewhat did great in school when I was in Grade 11. I'm super blessed with this to the point that I temporary lend my old phone to my friend.
I also got a chance to travel. Not just in my country but in other country. This summer, I went to Zambales, Babuyan Islands, Occidental and Oriental Mindoro. For my last minute travel I went to Macau. This was the unexpected and unbelievable travel I made. Like, When I got home, I'll just stay for one night and ready to pack up things for my next trip. I'm super duper blessed with that amazing trips.
Mission trip: one of the most prayed wish even when I was young. And yes, God answered my prayer. I joined to a mission trip which is at Babuyan Islands. Where my best est breakthroughs starts here. With super long travel time, on land and sea. Up to teaching in front of large number of children. We made a DVBS (Daily Vocational Bible School) with over 150 students. I have fun in teaching and sharing word of God to the children there. This mission trip touched my heart. I'm super duper blessed that I've been part of this.
One of the highlight of this year is my 18th birthday. Were managed by me and my friends. I'm not that stress that time, cause I have my besties (lol). They are the one who takes care of my dream debut with the help of my super mom. This celebration was so lit! I'm super duper blessed that I experienced it.
And the number one goal I achieved this year is that I have deepen my relationship to God. From attending to conferences up to settling various problems with Him. I was awaken with His words. My closed eyes are opened with His love. My afraid heart.was calmed by His love. My bad thoughts was converted into good thoughts with His promises. His Love and Mercy to me is never ending.
BONUS: FRIENDS THAT WON'T LEAVE NO MATTER WHAT. I STILL HAVE THEM. Actually, they increased. I met lots of new friends this year.
BONUS: FRIENDS THAT WON'T LEAVE NO MATTER WHAT. I STILL HAVE THEM. Actually, they increased. I met lots of new friends this year.
What I want to boast about is without my God, without my faithfulness, I haven't wrote this. If it's HIS time, it will happen.
And this 2018, I believe God made this year for better and greater. More and make the most of it.
SETTING GOALS:
- Pray to your goals. - It will help us to lead what God wants us to do.
- List your goals on you journal- I rarely check what I listed on my goals but seeing them happening made me flabbergasted.
- Faith in God- without this, your goals are just words. Cause if we don't believe that God can make it happen, what's the use of setting goals.
Mark 11:24
24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Matthew 21:22
22 If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”
More Blessings and favor to our 2018.
More Blessings and favor to our 2018.








Comments
Post a Comment